• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

yahooooo!!! (1 Viewer)

mark richards

United Kingdom
just had my wildlife mag...whats in there,well nicks ,mikes ,tims paintings..from
wildlife artist of the year...well-done again mark..

Yep, got mine, wonder if I can get some autographs to go with them, (insert joke here about asking for signature on blank cheque), cos these guys can only become more n more famous as the years progress.......
Big up the lotta you, inspiration for the rest of us.

Just perused the latest wildlife mag in me local newsagent...[which i call a library];)....and it was great to see some of the folks artwork from 'around here' within the pages...:t:

....suffice to say 'top notch' n all that....! Many congrats...!!

ps...i also noticed a little pic by Angela French of a great indian hornbill that really appealed to me....[wish they'd o printed it a tad larger tho]....:cat:

pps....Mr.woodcocks peregrine n lapwing was pretty dam fine too....

Awww *stamps foot in disgust* - I've got to wait until tomorrow morning for my copy :smoke:

Had a feeling Wor Nick was in there because if you look at the bottom of page 113 of the July issue where it tells you what's in the August edition there's a painting of a flock of bee-eaters that look suspiciously Derryesque ;)

*sigh* Just 12 hours till my trusty paper boy comes and I get my mitts on my mag! :king:

I oft linger around the art forum gazing in wonder but have never posted before, just thought I'd drop in here though as my mag arrived today and all your pieces look amazing. Each is brilliant in a different way but Nick's especially looks stunning and just pops out the page. Congrats to you all!

sounds nice - doubt I'll get a copy dropping through the letterbox in France. Must remember to get my parents to pick up a copy.

I did go to the NEWA tho and see the show.....haven't recovered from Nicks entry yet! and it was stirring to see how many had sold....Congrats again to all

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back