• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Huawei phones (1 Viewer)

Binastro

Leica are producing two cameras for these, whatever they might be.

I don't have phones like this, but whenever I speak to someone on their largish digital wonder I can hardly hear them, as they are lousy phones, being difficult to hold or speak in the right place.

Same for hands free and speaker phones.

Landline phones were better 50 years ago and still are.

I do consider my aging ears, but that is not the problem, it is the modern wonder device.

P.S.
Perhaps we will soon have a Leica binocular in one of these devices.

Two small long focus lenses at the bottom, two mirrors, folded optics, then the digital bit and two mirrors and two eyepieces.

There was a slim Minolta camera with folded optics like this.

There are numerous large folded optics devices.

P.P.S.
I have actually got one here. Minolta X21 2mp camera.
Unique folded optics 3x optical zoom, 4x digital.
Lens 10 elements in 9 groups.
2004 thick instruction book.
Wasted £5 on this, as I didn't use it. So I think unused boxed etc.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back