• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Noctivid 8x42 (1 Viewer)

teelgul

Hi All
i am new to the forum and excited to be a part of the Birding community.
i have decided to go for the Noctivid 8x42. Binostore seems to have very good prices compared to many other dealers. Even if i import its a few hundred cheaper than local prices. Has anyone here experience with Binostore? Hows their customer service? Thanks
Cheers
Vaidya

Great choice on bins. Since Leica USA does not allow it's retailers to discount 'officially' be sue these are not gray market. Maybe one of the forum members who knows more about this can help here.

And Customs Duties etc. you may still save a few hundred dollars. However is that worth the headache for any warranty issues or any fault with the Noctivid on delivery etc ?

Definitely check to see that the warrantee is still valid in AU. Since this is a new line of products you never know when small problems pop up that can easily be taken care of by Leica customer service but would otherwise become a major pain in the neck without the warrantee.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back