• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where are you birding for your summer holiday? (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
I'm going back to Benbecula in The Outer Hebrides on Monday for 2 weeks. I rather we went somewere differnt like Isle of Islay or somewhere but it be nice to see the Hebridian birds again.

Scotland - mammals mostly, including a couple of days on Orkney hoping to nail Common Vole. Advice from those who've succeeded welcomed!

John

I just got back from Cape May a week ago so that was my main vacation for this year. During the summer I'll probably make visits to Sandy Hook, Great Swamp, and a few other local spots.

Texas in June, Washington State also in June, and Northern California in July

Im looking forward to hopfully getting to the Isle Of May bash. and then touring scotland with no particular place in mind or time scale. Just birding and dossing where ever the fancy takes

Scotland again for sure and this time we're very hopeful for a visit to Dafi's beloved Orkney! Enjoy yourselves wherever you all go.

Sue.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back