• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photographs - Help required please (1 Viewer)

I am doing the presentation and will be using some of the above images many thanks. Dave 123 your Waxwing is in and FJ, the Roller will be used thank you very much.

Why not come to the meeting itself, Friday 13 December at Hounsdown Community Hall near Totton, near Southampton

I am doing the presentation and will be using some of the above images many thanks. Dave 123 your Waxwing is in and FJ, the Roller will be used thank you very much.

Why not come to the meeting itself, Friday 13 December at Hounsdown Community Hall near Totton, near Southampton

Why not give us a road or a postcode then? If I'm free I might be tempted, though the date is not auspicious!

John

The address is Hounsdown Community Hall, Hounsdown Avenue,
Hounsdown, Totton. The Hall is situated just off the west bound side of the A35 approximately 500 yards from the Rushington roundabout (Jct of A35 & A326).

That is all I have, couldn't even find a postcode on the website!

Cameron that is a belter ;-)

Hounsdown, Totton. The Hall is situated just off the west bound side of the A35 approximately 500 yards from the Rushington roundabout (Jct of A35 & A326).

If I'm not hungover, tired or gearing up for a twitch I expect I'll be there :t:

John

Post Code is SO40 9EX

Anyone got a cracking male Golden Oriole picture I can use please? I have taken one off the gallery here but have not heard back for permission and I am running out of time - thanks!

Anyone got a cracking male Golden Oriole picture I can use please? I have taken one off the gallery here but have not heard back for permission and I am running out of time - thanks!

sadly ( or is it luckily ? ) i don't have any pics for you… ;)

I am a dope I was looking for a PM when the message came through! Thanks Simon that is fantastic.

Anyone got a Common Crossbill? (Male preferably).

Almost finished now, what a lot of effort it is to do a talk like this - much prefer business presentations and my heart goes out to all those presenters for whom I thought it was a piece of piss!

Sorry I meant the Golden Oriole - Dave where is the Crossbill (if that is what you meant) some very nice pix on your website and already using one of yours (with your name) many thanks

Thanks to all of you for letting me use the images - the talk (apparently) was very good and very different to the normal stuff they get - so if you need a nostalgic slightly off the wall 45 minutes presentation to your birdgroup do let me know!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back