• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ed82 rattle? (3 Viewers)

Hi Jerry and Joachim.--Yep I was as shocked at the pics also--the only thing that told me something was up, was a tiny rattle when walking with the scope (in its soc carried horizontally).
It was on its first field trip.
Actually the Mrs noticed the rattle first up.
Other than that,it was a perfect scope with wonderful views (as the damage is hidden)!
Discussions with the vendor are underway to get this sorted, and I hope this will go well.I can assure you there is nothing untoward going on.
I am so grateful that you people gave me heads up to do something and get it checked out (and this is the purpose of my posts--to give you the feedback)although I guess I have been rambling on a bit--sorry bout that!
Thanks--Cheers-Eric

Its alive

Hi all,
Just an update,
I am pleased to say that the Camerastore.com.au and Nikon Service Aust have sorted my scope problem out for me, and will be returned shortly(I cant wait)!
Its good to know these guys really do stand behind their products.
kudos to both!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back