• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Center parcs Belgium - Unknown Bird (1 Viewer)

Greg L

Hi all ...
A friend has just sent me this photo. It was taken on their summer holiday at Centre Parcs in Belgium ... your thoughts ???

Thanks Greg

Attachments

• C Parcs Belgium.doc
    106 KB · Views: 425
I'll have you know Greg that I've spent a bit of time trying to figure this one out, and have come up near blank! Any other hints you can provide? It's an unusual photo, with the eye catching the light weird (almost makes the eye look metallic) and an atypical breast pattern (or lack thereof). Without anything else to go by, I'd have to guess Eagle Owl, Bubo bubo, but it's not a very educated guess. Doesn't look anything like our Bubo species!

What is that thing.I can't even tell what familly it is...Looks part Owl,part Accipter Hawk,Part Pheasant!

Well I really hope some one can tell us what it is!This pic is very interesting!

Dimitris

Greg L said:
crispycreme said:
Any other hints you can provide? QUOTE]

Thanks Crispycreame.

Sorry I have no other information other than that given.

Greg

Just to put this back at the top of the list. I'm not sure we've got very far on this one. Is it possibleto post a jpg of the original image Greg?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back