• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How about this for service? (1 Viewer)

AndyP

Hi all,

This is my first post on the Forum since joining in 2004 so be gentle with me.

I would like all Bird Forum members to be aware of Swarovski service.
My wife owns a pair of 8x20B's which have been well used for at least 15 years in challenging birding conditions, heat,cold,dust,wet.....and they did look well used.
Last month an internal lens fogged.
Returned to Swarovski for estimate, arrived back today with all new internals, new strap,eye cups and the cost was nothing.

Well done Swarovski for an excellent customer service.:t:

Hi all,

My wife owns a pair of 8x20B's which have been well used for at least 15 years in challenging birding conditions, heat,cold,dust,wet.....and they did look well used.
Returned to Swarovski for estimate, arrived back today with all new internals, new strap,eye cups and the cost was nothing.

Can't fault that service!

Four years before posting? I thought my 2 were bad enough :)

Service like that, is what keeps premium brands worthy of their price tags! Great job!

Hi all,

Saw you in steves shop a few months back with Swarovski 8x32s around your neck,you were a Leica diehard. Have you jumped ship? You bad boy!!
fiddler.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back