• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Way to power cp4500? (1 Viewer)

Tracker

Go to the Warehouse Express site. Click on Digital, then Cameras, then Nikon, then Coolpix 4500. Scroll down a little and it's listed as a Coolpix 4500 extras kit. 64mb card and battery for £15.

Chris

tracker said:
Hi,

Having two EN-EL1 batteries, one a Nikon, the other generic, for my cp4500, gives me about 4-5 hours shooting time.

Whats the best way of adding shooting time to my days out? Is it to buy more batteries, or is there an another way?

Any help appreciated,

thanks,

tracker
Hey tracker,I bought a couple of generic batteries for 4500 on ebay for about $10 a piece as opposed to $40 a piece in camera shop. I cant tell much difference in quality. I now have 4 batteries to carry around. That obviouslr last a whole day of shooting. then i can just rechg.

tikey1949 said:
Hey tracker,I bought a couple of generic batteries for 4500 on ebay for about $10 a piece as opposed to $40 a piece in camera shop. I cant tell much difference in quality. I now have 4 batteries to carry around. That obviouslr last a whole day of shooting. then i can just rechg.

Hi tikey,

I paid around £7.50 for the batteries i got from ebay, and up to now, they seem to be doing the trick. So, i hope with usage they maintain their bargain value. Funny, i also now have four batteries to take out with me..... :)

Thanks for letting me know......... :t:

tracker

Recently Jessops were selling off a pack of a Nikon EN-EL1 battery, a 64mb compact flash card, 4 28mm filters (ND8, ND4, a circular polorizing, and a UV), plus a wallet for the filters for around £30 which is about £10 cheaper than buying a Nikon battery alone...

I bought two from my local store which cleared them out, but no doubt other stores may still have some.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back