• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NIB Diascope 85 $1050?? (1 Viewer)

Tmblweed1

. There is a site called Division Optics that sells in quantity. They are offering a few items where you can buy just one. Right now they offer the Zeiss Diascope 85 for $1050.00.(Normally $3100 w/ eyepiece) I'm very wary as they are located in Indonesia. They ask for your cell phone # as a required field. Please follow this link and tell me if any of the the forum members know of this place...
http://divisionoptic.com/home/194-z...t-fl-straight-with-vario-20-75x-eyepiece.html
Thanks, Tom

Last edited:
Tom,

i've never heard of this place, but the prices are much too good to be true, far lower than what any real dealer would have to pay. It would be better to buy $1050.00 worth of lottery tickets instead and avoid the identity theft.

Henry

Tom,

i've never heard of this place, but the prices are much too good to be true, far lower than what any real dealer would have to pay. It would be better to buy $1050.00 worth of lottery tickets instead and avoid the identity theft.

Henry

Just ordered a Kowa from B&H, I was mainly wondering if anyone had actually tried this place. They go thru a lot of trouble to make it look legit.

It is a well developed web site,!.If they are a scam they did a good job and they should go into bussines!
I looked in the web site of the business building where they claim to be located and they are not listed as a current tenant,..the Email address of the bussiness center did not work either...
Their prices look total cockamamy

Last edited:
It is a well developed web site,!.If they are a scam they did a good job and they should go into bussines!
I looked in the web site of the business building where they claim to be located and they are not listed as a current tenant,..the Email address of the bussiness center did not work either...

Thank you! That is real value added research.
Hope it saves some poor dude his hard earned bucks.

as the other fellow said, well done

scope price

I have one of these w/ the 15-56/20-75 eyepiece. That price is too good to be true! I used to be a Swarovski Optik rep, still having access to both brands @ dealer cost. Believe me, beware!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back