• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing October 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations David. Lucky bugger.

The bird of the day isn't a bird but rather a black rat snake. Found him in the parking lot of a local lake when I was on my way back from digiscoping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 24
A new thread and for me a new theme. Out with the jokes and in with poetry! Specifically my own take on Japanese haiku. They will be in English (obviously) and will follow the traditional 5-7-5 syllable format split across three lines. I will try and make each of them about a bird, or birds in general, as haiku are traditionally poems about nature and this is a bird forum. Let's see how we get on...

The Swifts may have left
But the Starlings are building
In number nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back