• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Doug from Camera Land is off to SHOT Show (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Doug from Camera Land is off to SHOT Show

Now that the new year has arrived it means many things to many people:
A new calendar
A fresh start
SHOT Show

For the purpose of this writing SHOT Show is what January brings. As in years past I have a VERY full plate. Actually, this year I think I have more appointments then ever before.
I have appointments with:

AIM Sports, Bushnell, Carson, Hawke, Konus, Kowa, Leica, Leupold, Meopta, Minox, Schmidt & Bender, ScopeCoat, Sellmark, Steiner, Swarovski, Vortex, & Zeiss

Looking to add some new lines this year to try to expand our offerings. Of course only with quality products we feel would be beneficial to you.

I'm looking forward to my meeting with Kowa. A long time industry friend is now the Kowa sales manager so I'm thinking we may be able to work together to bring some exciting deals to you. The Kowa spotters have always been among the finest out there so this could be a wonderful meeting.

The Minox meeting should be interesting. After as long as I can remember Minox has been distributed in the USA through the same people that distribute S&B, however, Blaser bought a majority stake in Minox and now they are handling distribution in the USA. Not really sure what to expect. I spoke with Christian from Blaser and he seems to be a nice guy and wants to hit the ground running with Minox so I am guardedly excited.

As always I'll be putting together a SHOT Show report while I am there in order to share the week's experiences with you. Stay tuned & I'll do my best to keep you informed.

As always I do ask that while I am away, Jan 15th - 23rd please make sure Joel, [email protected] and Neil, [email protected] don't get lonely. Feel free to e-mail them or give a call, 516-217-1000 and check up on them. lol.

If there are any products (in Sports Optics or our Photo divisions) you'll be looking for while I am away at SHOT just mention to them that Doug said there a special SHOT Show Sale going on and they will give you special discounted pricing.

Have a great day,
Doug
[email protected]
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back