• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sony RX10ii settings (1 Viewer)

llewodowells

Hi

I am currently using a Sony RX10ii and was wondering if anyone had any setting recommendations for getting nice sharp images of birds.

Also has anyone compared the RX10ii to the new RX10iii and is it worth the upgrade?

I can't answer your specific question but I have a comment. The maximum effective focal length of the RX10II is 200 mm while that of the RX10III is 600mm, just this huge difference in reach should make a big difference in bird photography. There is a very good thread on the RX10III as abirding camera here in Birdforum.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back