• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A Devonian Does Devon Bash 2004! (1 Viewer)

I am sure that even if I had texted you that there WAS a Roseate you would have gone for the AGP anyway. Rightly enough too!

Finally ! ...got to read this at the n-th attempt ......

Yes, good stuff. Shame about the Osprey maybe, but looks to me like the Peregrine made up for it admirably.

It was good seeing the Peregrine as you say. There was a trail of feathers from the kill stretching in a straight line for about five metres from the bird. It was plucking it and the wind carried the feathers in a neat line.

No. It would mean a trip across the Tamar via the Torpoint ferry - not something to be undertaken without military planning. ;) And it sounds like the views were very distant. If I go looking for it I'll try the River Tavy. They nearly always (OK, sometimes) get up there in the end and it's a lot nearer.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back