• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone birding in Kurdistan? (1 Viewer)

sharifaone

Hi,
just wondering if I'm the only one out here birding in Kurdistan. I certainly don't mind that, but if anyone is in the area and wants to go birding sometime, give me a shout out and we can connect. It's a bit hot right now, but it'll start cooling off by the beg. of September. And then migration season starts, so it will get much more interesting around here. Bird-wise, I mean. Not interesting as in the current political situation.

Well, I am now :) Rather a late reply, but will put something up in case anyone else is around. Currently in Duhok and have just started seeing a few birds, including what I suppose are some migrants.

What an interesting place to be located Gretchen!

Really interested to hear more about the birds you find.

Best wishes for your new home!

Cheers
Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back