• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Matthew Lissimore Wildlife Art & Photography (1 Viewer)

matthewlissimore

wildlife illustration & photography
Hello everyone my name is Matt I am 20 years old and have always had a keen interest in wildlife art and photography. I have started to take my practice more seriously and I am trying to develop my work to a higher quality and standard. Please feel free to look at some of my work on my website. I always appreciate constructive criticism and any feedback.

http://matthewlissimore.com

Thanks,

Matt.

Last edited:
Good luck Matt.....lots of wildlife photographers out there...so give it a shot, be unique and creative! jim

Your webpage looks great, and you really have some beautiful photography, all very 'paintable' too... It must be great to be able to get your own reference material for your art this way, not to mention the photographs being art in themselves!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back