• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ID help please, Merseyside today. (1 Viewer)

pinky & rosie

I apologise for my lack of knowledge!!!
Could anybody tell me what kind of tits these are please?

I am thinking long-tailed but have never had long tailed in my garden before.

The photo isn't too good sorry

Thanx

Also i've been told that i won't get a variety of birds in mt garden as its too "open plan" any ideas on how to improve??

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 83
Could anybody tell me what kind of tits these are please?

I am thinking long-tailed but have never had long tailed in my garden before.

The photo isn't too good sorry

Thanx

Also i've been told that i won't get a variety of birds in mt garden as its too "open plan" any ideas on how to improve??

You have got long tailed tits there!...... Cute eh?

I would say if you can get long tailed tits, then you could get a variety of garden birds. The best way to encourage birds is to feed regularly, then the neighbourhood birds will come to rely on a dependable food supply. I make sure that my feeders always have something in them. Hopefully the ltts are nesting nearby, so you might get to see them all summer!

thanx

is there anything i could plant to encourage other birds??

I think personally my garden is more than well established but wouldn't mind puttin few more things in in the name of wildlife!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back