• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just Joined The Bird Forum (1 Viewer)

suren

Hello!

Bird watching is simply a fascination to me. When I was a kid, house sparrows used to nest in our house (old Indian houses where palm logs are used to support ceiling). I used watch them and enjoy their presence. When chicks fall down I used collect and feed them. Then one day I saw a new bird in our courtyard which I mistook as a woodpecker but indeed it was a hoopoe which I came to know only after 25 years. My interest in bird watching made me to take a job in a factory located in deep Tadvai wildlife sanctuary on the bank of river Godavari in Warangal District of Andhra Pradesh in India where I worked for four years as a Personnel Officer. Now, I am settled in Bangalore. I was also worked in Mysore where I had a great chance to see Ranganthittu bird sanctuary frequently. My interest in joining this forum is to know more about birds and enjoy.

Hi

Welcome to Birdforum.

You will probably have found out over the years how calming and relaxing these birds are.

Hi there suren and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Welcome, glad to have you aboard. If you're interested in birds in all their variety and aspects you've definitely come to the right place!

Hi suren and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back