• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Using a stylus with iPad (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Any iPad users out there using a stylus and if so, is it convenient to use?

I sure wouldn't mind not cleaning the screen several times a day ;)

I use a stylus, mainly for typing, when I don't have my Zagg keyboard handy. I have used it for moving around on the screen though not as much as I should. They are easy to use, but I have a tendency to leave mine laying around and then can't find when I need it.

I sometimes use the stylus but like Lisa tend to misplace it regularly. The built in stylus at the end of the finger is just as good!:t:

Well, I've been using a stylus for a about a week now and I must say, I quite like it. Best of all, the screen hardly needs any cleaning.

I use a stylus, mainly for typing, when I don't have my Zagg keyboard handy

I'm thinking a getting a keyboard for my Ipad but haven't done much research so far. Do you recommend the Zagg? How portable is it?

Last edited:
Well, I use mine in very bright light at times and the finger marks and finger swishes make for not a good view of the page I am looking at ;)

fugl, the Zagg keypad I have comes as a folio. You can see it here They have a new one out that is supposedly even lighter than the one I have. It is easy to take the iPad out and use it alone also.

fugl, the Zagg keypad I have comes as a folio. You can see it here They have a new one out that is supposedly even lighter than the one I have. It is easy to take the iPad out and use it alone also.

Thanks for the link. I've already got a case, but the keyboard is exactly what I've been looking for.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back