• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

"Dazzle" capture device (1 Viewer)

Cuckoo-shrike

I have a Dazzle digital capture device and the relevant CD which is entitled Digital Photo & Video Maker. It is version 3.6, for Windows 98 and is unfortunately not compatible with my current operating system, Windows XP. The company which have taken over Dazzle, Pinnacle Systems, are not supporting pre-Pinnacle Dazzle products and cannot therefore supply the software I now require.
Does anyone out there know where I might obtain what I need, or indeed possess the appropriate software and be willing to share it with me.
Many thanks
Andy

Aquila said:
I have a Dazzle digital capture device and the relevant CD which is entitled Digital Photo & Video Maker. It is version 3.6, for Windows 98 and is unfortunately not compatible with my current operating system, Windows XP. The company which have taken over Dazzle, Pinnacle Systems, are not supporting pre-Pinnacle Dazzle products and cannot therefore supply the software I now require.
Does anyone out there know where I might obtain what I need, or indeed possess the appropriate software and be willing to share it with me.
Many thanks
Andy
TRY THE DAZZLE WEB SITE FOR UPDATES

Thanks Bill, but I haven't been able to trace a Dazzle website as it's all been taken over by Pinnacle.
However, I think Darrell has come up with a solution for me.
Andy

Does anyone know where I can get the equivalent of Dazzle for OS10.3 for the Apple. I want to capture old video on iMovie (it isn't USB on my oldish video camera).
Cheers

My girl friend has a zios memory card reader that was malfunctioning. By way of a search for dazzle i was able to download a updated driver. Just look for dazzle drive updates.

I dont know this program but if you let me know what you want it to do I can probably find you a freeware replacement for it. There are hundreds out there if you know where to look.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back