• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spanish bird quiz (3) (1 Viewer)

Velvet Scoter and Great crested grebe

Well done James Thomas.

point system will be the same.

1st) James Thomas 4P
2nd) Birding maniac 1P

Look very carefully if I gave the right points

Round 2:

A VERY cruel one (next ones will be softer;))

-10sp.
-1P per sp.
-1extra P for all well
-1Extra P for first with all well

Attachments

• Quiz302.JPG
    Quiz302.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 106
Um, Black-winged Stilt, Shoveler, Shelduck (possibly), Mallard, Cormorant, Marsh Harrier, Gadwall, Yellow-legged Gull, Black-headed Gull

And probably something small front right...... Dunlin

Going to take a punt with, Shovelor, Mallard, Gadwall, Teal, Cormorant, Black winged Stilt, Glossy Ibis, White Wagtail, Yellow legged Gull and Dunlin?;)

coot, cormorant, mallard, black-headed gull, yellow-legged gull, little egret, blackwinged stilt, little ringed plover and terrapin!

Shoveller, Black Winged Stilt, Cormarant, Shelduck, Mallard, Teal, Gadwall, Purple Heron, Coot & Yellow Legged Gull.

Well here goes nothing!

Black-winged Stilt
Shoveler
Cormorant
Little Egret
Mallard
Slender-billed Gull
Marsh Harrier
Kentish Plover
Lapwing
Avocet

Ola Halcon,

Just to let you know that I would not be participating this time because I have very important exams coming up in one month's time and I simply don't have the time to stay posting regularly.:-C These exams are of extreme importance and I simply have to dedicate my full to them because they are gonna decide my future. I will even have to put aside the birds this spring:eek!: Sorry amigos, good luck to all:t:...see you on BF after may ;)

skylark25

Going to try:

Mallard
Shoveler
Cormorant
Black winged stilt
Teal
Avocet
Marsh Harrier
Coot
White wagtail
Black headed gull

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back