• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Craghoppers lined winter trousers (1 Viewer)

Taxboy

Are these still the best vfm winter trousers or should I be looking elsewhere.

If so anyone know if there are any deals out there please

I have these and am happy with them and good value. Also have Rohan which are considerably more expensive (better to wait for their sales!). Side by side I prefer the Rohan ones by a country mile. Find them more comfortable all round. Of course my personal view and no doubt other people will and may differ.

Phil

Very happy with my Craghoppers, one of their best products IMHO. Also means I don't need thermals in UK winters

For the past three winters Ive lived and died in M&S Blue Harbour Stormwear, alternating between two pairs; much prefer them to my Craghoppers which dont get used but I guess its what youre comfy in. I find the Craghoppers outer too stiff around the knees.

Russ

Thanks for confirming this as I know with clothing quality often changes over time as manufacturers seek to drive down costs.

Just got to find a deal now !

For the past three winters Ive lived and died in M&S Blue Harbour Stormwear, alternating between two pairs; much prefer them to my Craghoppers which dont get used but I guess its what youre comfy in. I find the Craghoppers outer too stiff around the knees.

Russ
I can't seem to find these do you have a link please

Taxboy
mine were from four winters ago so I guess they may have stopped selling them or , more likely being a winter item, may not have them in stock until they cross over from summer to winter clothing. Unless I lose or gain a stone I'm hoping two pairs will keep me going for some years yet����

Russ

Taxboy
mine were from four winters ago so I guess they may have stopped selling them or , more likely being a winter item, may not have them in stock until they cross over from summer to winter clothing. Unless I lose or gain a stone I'm hoping two pairs will keep me going for some years yet😊😊

Russ
I guessed that may have been the case.

So any offers on the Kiwis at the moment ?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back