• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

help with an undergrad project (1 Viewer)

Matt Silk

I have found a couple of papers from Ibis that I would love to read for background info/references for my project but can't get access to them online through my uni account. Is there anyone on here with personal/institutional access to Ibis papers online that wouldn't mind sending a pm with the pdfs attached?

The papers are:

THE WINTER FEEDING ECOLOGY OF THE REDSHANK TRINGA TOTANUS
J. D. Goss-Custard

and

Comparative day and night feeding strategies of shorebird species in a tropical environment
MICHEL ROBERT, RAYMOND McNEIL

Many thanks,
Matthew Silk

Sorry that I can't help you with the papers as I don't have access myself. However, I would be surprised if your project supervisor didn't have such access, as most university lecturers would have.

Tom

Unfortunately itts a journal which I've never been able to access when I'm on my uni network which makes me think that we don't have institutional access. It may well be in the department library but unfortunately I'm stuck at home. I will send my supervisor an email if no one here can help. Was just an idea...

I got them and downloaded the pdfs, but I don't think I can send them in a PM... if you send me your email address I'll send them to you that way.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back