• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Less than 1/3 of 1% have voted. (1 Viewer)

cavan wood

Only 123 out of over 37,000 BF members have voted on this month's photo competition. There are some really excellent shots, and there are only two days left to vote. You don't have to be a photographer to vote, and it's fun to find the one that just does it for you.

Scott

There are some really excellent shots ...so good in fact that I can't choose between them! Its not apathy its just to hard to make a choice:mad:)

sorry but photography is not my thing. so why should I vote on something that is not in my area of interest

cavan wood said:
Only 123 out of over 37,000 BF members have voted on this month's photo competition. There are some really excellent shots, and there are only two days left to vote. You don't have to be a photographer to vote, and it's fun to find the one that just does it for you.

Scott

Help! Call me stupid - I can't find the link to view and vote.................

ron said:
sorry but photography is not my thing. so why should I vote on something that is not in my area of interest
Not necessarily about photography & the technique of it........ is whatever rocks yr boat.
Yr in this forum to look, see, listen........... now maybe add an extra dimension to yr paticipation in here..........., maybe as a way of thanks to some that may have fuelled yr interest in being here.

FYI I have a pic in there, but voted for another pic.......... simply coz it struck a chord ( oh & I thought it was the best) ........ take a look...... something might "rock your socks".

What can it hurt....
:scribe: Vote :scribe: Vote :scribe: Vote

(guess there's one vote I won't get, but then I could have got my own)

Last edited:
anonymous_guy said:
I have a pic in there, but voted for another pic.......... simply coz it struck a chord

Ditto. The one I voted for started quite slowly, but has made a 'late run' up to joint third position at the moment! If one's own pic doesn't win, it's nice to know that the one you have voted for is doing well.

That's another 27 votes in the past 18 hours. It has become a tight race. Keep it up.

Scott

p.s. Just in case you're curious, I don't do any serious photography, and I don't have any pictures entered.

adw73uk said:
Help! Call me stupid - I can't find the link to view and vote.................

I was glad you asked that question as I would otherwise not have placed my vote...

But it was so hard to pick just one... I am no photogragher but I know beauty when I see it.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back