• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Natural World - Sunday 12th December (1 Viewer)

DKR

Northern Refugee
Natural World - Thursday 9th December

Looks like a cracker...

The Wild Wood

Philippa Forrester spends a year witnessing the secret life of an ancient oak wood in the heart of England, as the sparrowhawk terrorises blue tits, fox cubs learn to stalk rabbits and a buzzard looks for love. :bounce:

Last edited:
Thanks,DKR,these reminders are very useful.hopefully there may br something similar on the 11th when BF is closed down!!

christineredgate said:
Thanks,DKR,these reminders are very useful.hopefully there may br something similar on the 11th when BF is closed down!!

BF is closed down??? :h?:

DKR said:
Looks like a cracker...
Philippa Forrester spends a year witnessing the secret life of an ancient oak wood in the heart of England, as the sparrowhawk terrorises blue tits, fox cubs learn to stalk rabbits and a buzzard looks for love. :bounce:
Like the way the say "terrorises" and "looks for love". Fluffy bunny stuff maybe?

Note Dates

I want to point out that this programme is first shown on Thursday the 9th then repeated on Sunday the 12th. I originally put the 12th in the title then edited it to show the 9th but it only cahnged the title on the top of the posting for some reason.

helenol said:
Like the way the say "terrorises" and "looks for love". Fluffy bunny stuff maybe?

Maybe, but it's by the same production team who did 'My Halcyon River', so it might be that that's the Radio Times' take on the programme, not the way the programme looks at things itself. Whatever, it should be good and I'm looking forward to it.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back