• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I do NOT believe it! (1 Viewer)

Steve-O said:
Saw this this morning on a local net:

Saw the first significant flock of Northern Condor fly over this morning. The so-called Tundra Vultures were quite a ways up but their signature
F-shaped flight pattern made them impossible to mis-identify.

chuckle...

Steve-O
Stealth bombers?

Michael

Michael Frankis said:
Wanted to wait until April Fools time was well & truly over, so you wouldn't be thinking it was a joke . . . :king:
I thought it was a joke from day one.

I just read all that, I find it so funny that that just happened. Here in Michigan someone who had recently had a Spotted Towhee (rare from the western part of the state) at their feeder, put up a message saying that they had a Mountain Bluebird (another rare visiter here from out west) near their house. I was about to go birding that weekend, and I was still trying to decide where to go. This email got me all excited, but unfortunatly he sent another email telling everyone it was April Fools!
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go find a Mountain Bluebird on my own :)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back