• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Scope hunting (1 Viewer)

oooo the old "I had some money that I did not know what to do with" situation:D
you could always consider it almsgiving and send it to me:D

Hahahahha.....

reminds me of someone I once bought some camera gear from - brand new stuff for 1/3 price. He and his wife sold their house - suddenly he had a profit of 25.000GBP more than expected... he did not tell his wife either - guess she got suspicious with a 500mm 600mm 1d MIII, and what not arriving within weeks of moving:D

I had some money and knew exactly what to do with it (2 things, 1-get the 600mm, 2-not to tell the wife)

;

Wow! How on earth did you pull #2 off?!? My wife doesn't really know what specific lenses I have, but if she suddenly saw a 600mm 1:4 attached to my body I'm fairly certain she'd figure it out pretty quick. :-O

I only have problem with #1. No problem with #2. She just want a share of it LOL...sometimes. But it's not easy to have a share of what she's got.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back