• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

March Butterflies (1 Viewer)

Just photographed these two Brimstones in my back garden are today. o:)

They remained still so an opportunity arose to take a few shots of them.

Regards
Kathy
x

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 38
From BG:

Insect News: Norfolk Scarce Tortoiseshell reported again near car park at Holt Country Park

Anyone know any more??

From BG:

Insect News: Norfolk Scarce Tortoiseshell reported again near car park at Holt Country Park

Anyone know any more??

It was seen by rangers Thursday midday in the log yard at the car park at Holt country park. Not photographed. It was reported by a single observer about 200m NE of there at 14h10. It was reported by persons unknown near the carpark on Friday. I was there both days - perhaps a dozen people looking for it, all to no avail.

Sat outside Decathlon near Perpignan eating lunch 7 Bath whites

Down in SW France myself now for a week or so -

Wall Brown in the garden today, also a blue flitting alongside the Laurel hedge (from the lounge window, didn't relocate) ... presumably Holly Blue, unless there are other viable contenders?

I added three in Gibraltar last week, Spanish Festoon, a first, a Monarch, my first in Europe and several Large Whites.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back