• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ID threads (1 Viewer)

How strange - I really don't know what you're seeing smokenack.

http://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=463

For me there are 3 stickies then a whole page of threads, and 883 pages of them!!

Ah wonder... thread display???

Can you scroll down the bottom of the page and see what the settings are. Maybe you have it to show only the last day/week.... or something. If you want to see them all, it should be set for "Beginning" I think.

Maybe you changed something in your User Control Panel recently.

Thanks.
That's resolved it for me. I too had wondered where they had gone - and I hadn't changed anything.
Martin

Wonder if it's your browser then? It won't have been BF that changed your settings; and it was displaying correctly for me..... PaleMoon.

Can you go into your user Control panel and select Edit Options.

Scroll down until you come to Thread Display Options. Scroll to the bottom of that section > "Default Thread Age Cut Off" and make sure Show all threads is selected.

Then make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save Changes.

See if that helps.

Pheew!!! Thank goodness for that. ;)

Do you remember what it had been set at before you sorted it?

For me I altered nothing, yesterday morning there were just five threads when I updated my Aus moths thread and by yesterday evening they were all back

Noticed the same thing, figured it was a yearly reset or something. I have never dared delve into settings or control panel here, besides when I first signed up and changed signature etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back