• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

25-50 eyepiece movement (1 Viewer)

I just picked up a used 25-50 eyepiece. I have been using the 30sw on my 65ats for a year now and never noticed any fit issues. But this 25-50 has significant movement when locked in place. Put the 30sw back on and its much tighter, but still a little movement. Checked out a new 20-60 at cabelas and it was perfect. No movement at all. Gonna send it in. Just curious if anyone has experienced this. Just to be clear, not a twisting movement. But rocking it left to right.

Update! Back from swaro, rock solid. Swaro service replaced the bayonet locking mechanism. Who knows, maybe i messed it up switching eyepieces?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back