Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Sunday 18th November 2012, 23:24   #1
lonely_wolf

Canon Rebel T3 1100D and Celestron Regal 80 F-ED

I've had a Celestron Regal 80mm for a while. It's been a great scope. My brother recently bought a Canon Rebel T3. The camera has (what I assume to be) the factory lens: 18-55. The Celestron also has the factory eyepiece.

I really do not know anything about cameras at all, other then the Rebel seems to have a good reputation. In fact I know so little that searching for information only leads to more confusion!

Would anybody be willing to give me tips on what adapter I would need to put the two together to start digiscoping?

I assume I can get away with some basic photography without upgrading any lens or eyepieces (?).

Thanks for any help.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: