• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Awesome results with Pentax 80mm and Sony Cybershot (1 Viewer)

Doug,

All the pics look great but that Giant Kingfisher's detail and color are awesome. I have been playing with my Pentax 65 and my cheap Kodak DC3200. The good news is I can actually recognize what I am taking pictures of...the bad news is that I know I am going to have to invest in a higher resolution digital camera.

Will the money spending ever stop? ;)

Attachments

• finch2.jpg
    finch2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
doug_newman said:
Hi All.

I have recently got my Pentax 80mm ED scope and am digiscoping with my sony cybershot p-93A. I am just hand-holding the camera the the eyepiece and already the results are amazing.

http://sahotspots.myfreeforum.org/sutra2089.php#2089

Cheers.
Doug
Very nice Shots!!!!!!..i actually think ,of all the pictures i have seen lately ,pentax 80 mm shots are about the best ones...i dont know if some of the 80mm are decent scopes and some are awesome ones...but yours must be one of the awesomest!!!!!i have the 65 and considering that i have not use it for digiscoping at all,most of the shots i have actually done were pretty satisfactory

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back