• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pretties- QuickTime Video (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
Here's that pain in the neck video guy again- I must be the only one in the world- the entire world including England and Italy who has a camcorder sticking out the window on the feeder. Could this be true? Does anyone else ever tape bird stuff on their feeder? I guess I'm just "out on a limb."

Out on a Limb Video presents, da da, another 3 minute segment of feeder activity. Instead of the birds being deadbeats, this time, they are the lovelies. The cheerleaders of the group. (We better not go there.) So here they are...

Pretties

Aw, so nice to see you still have Pink Wing hanging out at your place! What a glorious mix of birds. Wow!!

The bluejay just scared the c!#$ out of my kittens who were sitting underneath the computer when he squawked and I had the volume a little too loud! ;)

A male rose breasted grosbeak and a male cardinal in the same shot.... what a blast of color that is!!

You are so lucky and I am so jealous. I don't care if you're the only one in the whole wide world videotaping like this.... please keep it up!! :)

yep- pink wing is still here and so are all her buddies- Those cardinals are the ones that got me into watching birds in the first place- I was just taken by their color and beauty ten years ago when we put out our first feeder. I think that they actually live right here on this property- I see them day after day and year after year. But also I see cardinals all ofer the place when I drive around Atlanta. But because of the pink wing on that one female, I have learned that I am looking at the same family every day. Whatever- I'm just glad they are here for me to feed and babble on about. Long live the Cardinal!!

The RBGBs are still here- that's at least three days in a row I have seen them on the feeder. I was very surprised to see two males- I have not yet seen a female this year- surely there must me some in the group.

The white throated sparrows are still here- not as many but some are still here. They will be starting back up north to see you in a few days or weeks.

Thanks for your feedback on my videos.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back