• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BATTLESHIPS_13_Must try harder (1 Viewer)

pe'rigin

Right here we go again.

Somewhere in the grey skies of Hampshire was a Common Buzzard.

Pick your squares.

I've taking in a 'João' theory!

P

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 83
Ok decode that:

"Right" here we go again. Somewhere on the right side.
"Somewhere in the grey skies", as it's all sky, that means that he must be reffering to the top area. Now notice where the accent is on "João."

RIght, up, A

A10.

Now that's how I like it! :t:

Birderbf has quite a good theory, but I'd say something different:

It's all about where it was taken: Hampshire. Obviously it is in line H, but what column? Just count how many letters Hampshire has: 9. Tehn my (confident) guess would be H9.

Morning everyone,

Clever BF, clever, nearly in the Conan Doyle league..............but not quite.

Notice the new subtle colours we are using for the autumn collection, gone are the rashed bright squares.

Shall we continue?

P

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 68
Notice the new subtle colours we are using for the autumn collection, gone are the rashed bright squares.

Shall we continue?

P

Hmmm. Subtle colors. Gray. G. A collection? Seems to be concentrated around...

G8

*Goes to look at Joao's theory in last round*

Right, if you switch the words you get Buzzard Common. So maybe it's B for Buzzard, and 6 for the number of letters in Common. So B6?

Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back