• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (6 Viewers)

thankyou Mark

A bit more done , but time to leave it now and 2nd. childhood now with the grandchildren so all at Bird Forum have a very Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring what you wish for. enjoy!

Attachments

• L1100241.JPG
    L1100241.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 34
He's progressing beautifully Arthur!!! I'll really look forward to seeing the finished article!

A merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your family.... I'm sure you'll enjoy the grandkids!;)

WOW!! That's beautiful Arthur

You've got such lovely feather detail showing - very well done lad.

That's beautifully done Arthur.

Love how you've done the catch-light too. Many thanks for showing her to us my friend.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back