• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Using pbase as a website for Bird photography (1 Viewer)

Pluvius

For those of you that are thinking of setting up a website for your bird photographs I have to say that I think that www.pbase.com is a great and very inexpensive way to show your photographs. I pay about £25 pounds a year .

I have now found that you can set up a slideshow very effectively.
Have a look www.pbase.com/peregrine/birds

Nice job on your gallery! I've used pbase for several years. Overall I like it, because it provides a lot of technical info about photos. Lately it seems rather slow, and that appears to be an ongoing problem that's starting to get old. However, I still use it.

I recently signed up to PBase and I like it, it looks good and is easy to use - it cost me around £11, a bargain. However, I have also found it slow just recently, though.

Anytime there is a problem I contact the website and tell them and I usually get a fast reply as to what is creating the problem with promises of whatever is wrong being fixed shortly. And it usually is so make sure you contact the web admin.

If you read their forums, it sounds like a lot of people are having problems with slowness there, as I've noticed myself for the past several months. It's definitely not a one-time thing where you notice a problem and contact the admin to fix it. It's an ongoing problem that pbase hasn't been able to solve for a while.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back