• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problems with CS4 (1 Viewer)

Saphire

Christine
Has anyone had this happen in CS4, I can be editing an image and everything is fine then all of a sudden the image goes dark and I can't get it back. If I save it without doing anymore and close CS and open in bridge its fine, re-open it in CS again and its fine for a few minutes then it goes dark again as if I have used a filter.
To try to find out what could be happening I started a new page, the page isn't white its grey but yet its set for a white as background.
I am at a loss.

That is very strange and I've honestly never heard of that happening before. The only thing I could suggest is to perhaps try re-installing CS4. Otherwise it might continue to happen.

Id put a call in to Adobe or raise a trouble ticket through there help site, they are quite good with responding to issues

Thanks Azzy, Duke, I forgot to mention, its a new install on a windows 7 64bit so that could be the problem. I had to upgrade CS4 to the 64 bit version and it loads two versions, that could be the problem.
I will re-install again and see if the problem continues.

Have you updated your video drivers? I had a problem with CS4 Bridge but updating the mouse drivers cured it.

It might be set to lighten or something similar. Check the bar on the top that controls some of the settings, and if something other than Normal is selected on the drop-down list, that might be your problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back