• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

EU Swaro Bino - Dealers? (1 Viewer)

payj

I am from the US. The new EL launches now to all you folks in the EU right? Here, in the US no dealers are getting them until Mid to Late Nov.

I was thinking of picking up a pair from the EU. I should be ok with warranty and such in the US right?

Also, where are the "hot" spots to buy these things over your way?

Thanks!

I am from the US. The new EL launches now to all you folks in the EU right? Here, in the US no dealers are getting them until Mid to Late Nov.

I was thinking of picking up a pair from the EU. I should be ok with warranty and such in the US right?

Also, where are the "hot" spots to buy these things over your way?

Thanks!

I can only speak for the Dutch market but if we take the 10x42 as an example your ex VAT street price would be round 1.880,00 euro.

Jan

Thank you for the reply. I take it you are a dealer? If so, What is the name of your store? Do you have a website?

I would be looking at the 8.5 x 42.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back