• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fujinon M22 7x50 and FMTR SX 7x50, the same? (1 Viewer)

buff

Title says it all, are these two models identical but in the diffrent package? If they are not the same what is optical diffrence between them?
Thanks.

They are not the same.

The M22 is basically the Fujinon Nautilus 7x50 with laser-blocking filters. The Nautilus does not have the flat-field eyepieces of the FMT binocular. There are probably other differences between the Nautilus and FMT.

Thanks for info, I see M22 on ebay for resanobale price but they are not the same so I I will have to pass.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back