• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

white tailed sea eagle (1 Viewer)

mullbirds

I am fortunate enough to live on the isle of Mull and have White tailed Sea Eagles on my doorstep, have been trying to get a good photograph and may have been lucky last week..is there an opportunity to share photograhs in this forum? Provided they do turn out well I would like to show these to friends. check out www.mullbirds.com for more information on this magnificent raptor.

Hi mullbirds

Welcome to the forum.

You can post your photos in 'Gallery'.
We already have quite a collection so take a look and add yours to it.
You have to re-register for the Gallery. If you have any problems with registration or posting photos, e-mail steve (admin) and he will send you an e-mail explaining it all.
:t:

paj

Last edited:
mullbirds said:
I am fortunate enough to live on the isle of Mull and have White tailed Sea Eagles on my doorstep, have been trying to get a good photograph and may have been lucky last week..is there an opportunity to share photograhs in this forum? Provided they do turn out well I would like to show these to friends. check out www.mullbirds.com for more information on this magnificent raptor.

LUCKY YOU.. ;) ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back