• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird webcam in Sweden (1 Viewer)

Ok.. well, it works fine for all my mates, download thew ActiveX-control and give user/password. No problems at all.

I don't know about Mac though..

//Benny

Works fine on my home computer. Don't know why it didn't on the laptop at work. I've added it to Favourites so I'll look in regularly.
Graham

First time you visit you are offered to install a ActiveX, install it !

It works from ALL computers, but maybe some firewalls have closed port 8080, then it will NOT work. But normally 8080 is open.

Last days there have been Great tit, Blue tit, Green ficnh, House sparrow, Willow tit, Magpie an Bullfinch at the feeders..

//Ben

Forgot.. also Redpolls and Arctic redpolls..

Siberian tit and Grey-headed Woodpecker are also here, but has'nt been in front of the camera yet..

//Ben

tarzzz said:
Forgot.. also Redpolls and Arctic redpolls..

Siberian tit and Grey-headed Woodpecker are also here, but has'nt been in front of the camera yet..

//Ben
That's really cool, not much going on at the moment though....

EDIT: I lie, I see a Blue Tit!!! And it's snowing!!

Last edited:
Well, they are at the feedingplace now and then.. often at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 and 14:00..

Tody there was: Blue tit, Willow tit, House sparrow Green finch and Great tit..

//Ben

I see a car covered in snow, a tree with footprints around the base. It looks very cold, and my attempts at panning the camera do nothing. I was not offered ActiveX on entering the site. I am running a Mac. :)<

The Greyheade Woodpecker has shown in front of the lens at least 5 times the last week. Around 8-10 in the morning.

I saw it live one of the days too.

If I include summertime I have had these at and around the feeders:

Great Tit, Blue Tit, Bullfinch, Crow, Magpie, Redpoll, Arctic Redpoll, Lesser woodpecker, Grey-Headed Woodpecker, Great Grey Shrike, Ortolan Bunting, House Sparrow, Hawfinch, Jay, Greenfinch, Yellowhammer, Robin, Blackbird, Bluethroat, Willow Warbler, Chiff-Chaff, Dunnock, Brambling, Snow Bunting, Fieldfare, Chaffinch, Siskin, White Wagtail, Yellow Wagtail, Redstart, Redwing, Reed Bunting, Waxwing, Willow Grouse, Willow Tit, Moose, Fox and Ermine !

//Ben

tarzzz said:
The Greyheade Woodpecker has shown in front of the lens at least 5 times the last week. Around 8-10 in the morning.

I saw it live one of the days too.

If I include summertime I have had these at and around the feeders:

Great Tit, Blue Tit, Bullfinch, Crow, Magpie, Redpoll, Arctic Redpoll, Lesser woodpecker, Grey-Headed Woodpecker, Great Grey Shrike, Ortolan Bunting, House Sparrow, Hawfinch, Jay, Greenfinch, Yellowhammer, Robin, Blackbird, Bluethroat, Willow Warbler, Chiff-Chaff, Dunnock, Brambling, Snow Bunting, Fieldfare, Chaffinch, Siskin, White Wagtail, Yellow Wagtail, Redstart, Redwing, Reed Bunting, Waxwing, Willow Grouse, Willow Tit, Moose, Fox and Ermine !

//Ben

Hi Tarzz,

How is Abisko at the start of May, around the park? Thinking of a trip up there. Also is it too big to cover on foot. Toying with the idea of a week there.... Owls would be my hope, Hawk in particular....

Hi Buzzard.

Well in the start of May there may be some snow left.. but Abisko is nice and beutyful all the year around. Lots of birds from April.

There are owls here, and some Hawks, Sparrow hawk, Goshawk and others. And falcons of course such as Melin, Kestrel and (if lucky ) Gyr falcon. It's a quite small National Park, so in a week you'll cover it well. On foot is the only allowed. No boats/bikes and so on are allowed.

You're welcome here !

//Ben

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back