• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any ideas? - Irvine Coast, Ayrshire, Scotland (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much of this mind-bogglingly useless and, well frankly SILLY thread has been you babering on to yourself Phil! Maybe you should have just PM'd yourself all those funny little messages. But that would be denying us all a huge amount of enjoyment and would not have let me learn alchohol and drugs are BAAAAAAAAD:smoke:B :)

I am tempted to follows suite and make some terrible sheep-related pun, but I AM NOT A SHEEP! I WILL NOT FOLLOW ANYONE(except for my god, duffman!)

I am tempted to follows suite and make some terrible sheep-related pun, but I AM NOT A SHEEP! I WILL NOT FOLLOW ANYONE(except for my god, duffman!)

Certain people keep flocking back to this thread though!

Welcome back Liam! Where've you been?

Page 7's on the horizon! :t:

I spent the last several nights treading grapes in my bedroom to make wine, it made me woozy enough to make ridiculous posts but it probably gave me bowel posioning!

Just 5 more little posts and the GLORY of the 7th Page can be yours!

Just think, you could use the "everybody loves me and throws flowers at me" smiley!

And what could be better than that!???

Post 156 is the one where you get the next page!

Just 5 more little posts and the GLORY of the 7th Page can be yours!

Just think, you could use the "everybody loves me and throws flowers at me" smiley!

And what could be better than that!???

Post 156 is the one where you get the next page!

we are alwready on pg 7???

this thread is hilarious you guys are just using it to piss around!

especialy you phil(you rebel;))

i can't believe it hasn't been moved to ruffled feathers yet!!!!!!????:-O:-O:-O:-O:-OB :)B :)B :)

But if you cut through all the naughtiness of SOME people, this is still an ID Thread, and it is still unresolved!

All that nonsense

Wow. I turn my back for a minute to defy my tendon and go birding and this is what you get up to??

In the realms of the 'net, and in this board format in particular, there are many missing smilies... the one I'm missing right now is the 'smacked wrists' smiley! :-O

Well, we've all learned something - not least that Phil loses the ability to count, and indeed read numbers, when he's had a few. [We ought to play poker some time.. ;) ] Combined with his inability to recognise a Cormorant when he sees one, I think he might need to go to a meeting... [Diver Hallucinators Anonymous! ;) ]

Ok, ok, I'll be serious for a second.

This thread is SO much fun!

right then, back to the mayhem;

In an attempt to be actually conciliatory, I have assessed the evidence and come up with a radical proposition! There's two pieces of evidence, right? Description sounds like a diver. Photo looks like a Cormorant. Yes, folks, its Grassy Knoll time - two bird theory!!!!! Think about it - while wrangling his phone, the diver dives [they're quite good at it] and a Cormorant comes up nearby, Dave thinks "Where'd it go? Ah! There it is!" SNAP. Diver comes up far far away [they're good at that, too] and he's none the wiser.

[This is a plausible way for Phil to save face after his rank admission of defeat in post 103]

Wow. I turn my back for a minute to defy my tendon and go birding and this is what you get up to??

In the realms of the 'net, and in this board format in particular, there are many missing smilies... the one I'm missing right now is the 'smacked wrists' smiley! :-O

Well, we've all learned something - not least that Phil loses the ability to count, and indeed read numbers, when he's had a few. [We ought to play poker some time.. ;) ] Combined with his inability to recognise a Cormorant when he sees one, I think he might need to go to a meeting... [Diver Hallucinators Anonymous! ;) ]

Ok, ok, I'll be serious for a second.

This thread is SO much fun!

right then, back to the mayhem;

In an attempt to be actually conciliatory, I have assessed the evidence and come up with a radical proposition! There's two pieces of evidence, right? Description sounds like a diver. Photo looks like a Cormorant. Yes, folks, its Grassy Knoll time - two bird theory!!!!! Think about it - while wrangling his phone, the diver dives [they're quite good at it] and a Cormorant comes up nearby, Dave thinks "Where'd it go? Ah! There it is!" SNAP. Diver comes up far far away [they're good at that, too] and he's none the wiser.

[This is a plausible way for Phil to save face after his rank admission of defeat in post 103]

I'm not EVEN going to reply to this outrage!!!

So here goes! ;):-O

It's your fault for going birding that you missed the fun Tom!
So don't come whinging and blubbering back to the good people on this thread with your "keep it in the real world" type of nonsense! Honestly, you people! B :)

And why are you trying "cogent arguments"? Are you now trying to claw this thread back to your "so-called version of reality??? :egghead:

Maybe this thread ought to put on a suit & tie now, and get an office job?
Is that what you want?

How could you even think that!

As to my admission of guilt? Lies for fun! :t:

As to my number skills? Twice I've lied about the thread coming up while it's already started! And LOOONG after it's started, to make peeps think I'm NUTS! ;)

It's called "The Only Thread on the ID Forum Where You Can Let Off Steam", and boy! Is it a WELCOME THREAd!!!!!!

TRUST NO-ONE ON THIS THREAD! :C

Oh! And I believe Cactus Dave was telling the truth about his bird and the photo being the same. A Black-Throated Diver!

In defence of Dave, I think that's not a cool thing to do!
(SLAPPED WRIST SMILEY comin' atcha!)

BTD POSSE IN DA PHAT THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back