• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Northern Sweden. (1 Viewer)

pandion75

Hi all,, just wondering if anyone has ventured to Northern Sweden in mid winter as I have a short notice trip to jokkmokk at the end of January. I will be driving up from Rotterdam, so would be glad of bird sites, particularly further North as the Southern sites seem to be pretty straight forward. Owls an obvious target, thanks in advance for any help, cheers,P.

I think the Owls has same situation in Sweden than they are in Finland. Northern parts are empty of rodents, so they are all in southern parts of these countries. At least here in southern Finland the situation is that.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back