• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is this bird bath okay? (1 Viewer)

That is a very nice looking bird bath. Would be nice to have some fruit bearing vine creeping up the side of it . Wouldnt want it to fall on my foot though.3:)

Hi Michael,

I've 2 stone baths as well, one in the front garden and one in the back and the Birds have no quibbles, me either. We also have a small pond and leading into that is a hubby-made stream (about 6' long) which they love to bathe in too. All work fine though and there's no reason yours in the picture shouldn't either. Good luck if you go ahead and buy, they'll love it!

Sue

bitterntwisted said:
Looks great. How much is it? And would it be as big as you might imagine "in the flesh"?

Thanks bittern, just thought about that one! Also, Michael if you mean to buy it on the web I don't think I would for fear it wouldn't be the right size.

Sue

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back