• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Clothes - The Basics and the Extras (1 Viewer)

Hi. I just finished a new blog entry:

Birding Clothes - The Basics and the Extras

It may prove interesting to the new or casual birder. A short video is included as well.

You can use the blog link in my signature below

Cool blog on the clothes...I agree...comfort. It isn't about wearing the latest style, just your style to match your needs that day. This is especially true in the summer ....hot dry weather an no mosquito's to worry about or other nasty bugs. (Northwest USA)....

I wish rain gear or light jackets folding jackets (stash into a pocket) would come in material not so noisy...glad you brought that up for that is an issue I content with. Perhaps I just need to invest more into my clothing! ...Keep writing....
Hey I see your latest birds are all waders and water birds.....you must have found a lake!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back