• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I hope you all Creative :) (1 Viewer)

ArcticSwan

Hi,
Im new..! My name is Tanya and im 18 Years old...
I love birds, but most of all, swans...
i got also african grey parrot ...
I hope that this is the right place to ask this...
im looking for a special name for swans...[i dont know how to explain, english isnt my good language..]... i will give you example, and maybe you will understand...

BlackSwan
WhiteSwan
ArcticSwan
AutumnSwan
etc...

so im looking for more imagery for swans, somthing pretty... ^.^

I will be very grateful...!

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/...1202329451356/200708261226098376/DSC02439.JPG

He look a little bit wierd, its because ho dont like the camera.. he is 4 years old...|=)|

Have a nice day all :O

Hi Tanya, I will try to help, but I don't know if you mean this. I will give you a list of all the swans of the world:

Black Swan
Mute Swan
Whooper Swan
Bewick Swan
Blacknecked Swan
Trumpeter Swan
Tundra Swan
Coscoroba Swan

Regards Wilma

Thank you,
Im meaning more to the adjective word that you can "stick" before the "swan" word, somthing that will describe the swan.

Hope you will understand, and thank you!

[The black necked swan really pretty, didnt see them for real...]

Hi Tanya. Hmmmmm, let me see if I can help you.
MysticSwan
CloudSwan
MagicSwan
GoldenSwan
StatelySwan
RegalSwan
RoyalSwan
WildSwan
There's a few. Hope I was of assistance!!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back