• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blackbirds, finaly settled. (1 Viewer)

pauco

Старлин&
At last the Blackbirds seem to have settled their territory disputes, food sharing still a no-no, but plenty of nest building. this afternoon was sunny warm, no wind, i was in the garden and from the top of the hawthornhedge the first male started to sing, went to the front and heard another 2, so went in got a brew and sat on the step. I managed to see the other 2. 1 on neighbours fence
& 1 on coniferhedge, this was 3pm, and just to sit there and listen to these songsters midafternoon was a true pleasure.
bert.:t:

A man after my own heart Bert!

I sat out on the decking after work with a cuppa and a bite to eat waiting for the evening songsters....far better than any other relaxing aid.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back