• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sunrise/sunset. (1 Viewer)

A not very inspiring sunset after a gloriously sunny day. Have to say that I was a bit late going out too....:-C

Attachments

• SS3110081.jpg
    SS3110081.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 37
  • SS3110082.jpg
    SS3110082.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 27
Took this sunrise pic in Norfolk a couple of weeks back, it's even got birds in it (well, Woodpigs anyway).

Attachments

• P1010724_R.jpg
    P1010724_R.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 35
Similar sunset here too, Wendy, I like the backlight on the trees in your photo. Ours is still behind the trees & much less visible than yours.
Your Norfolk sunset is lovely, John.

........and a sunset from Hampshire: Moses Dock near Lymington, I love wet mud, (as long as I only have to look at it).

Attachments

• IMG_1062_F_RFP.jpg
    IMG_1062_F_RFP.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 34
Smashing shots John, both the glowing Norfolk sunset and the the very cold looking Hampshire one.

I was trying to make out what your avator is and can now see its a pair of feet!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back