• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best place to a buy a 8x32 FL? (1 Viewer)

kristoffer

Used Register
Hello,
where is the cheapest place to buy a 8x32 fl atm? cameraland has had some blowouts but at the moment Im not sure if they are the cheapest. No need of LT-coatings.

That is a difficult question to answer from my perspective in the USA. I don't know what the duties and VATs would be in Sweden.

I can tell you that placing an order by telephone can get one an unexpected discount. Rather than entering my order through a web portal, I called the toll-free number of one of the larger US based optics retailers and... hesitated. In short order the salesman reduced the advertised price by USD 100 for a pair of new 8x42 FLs . Open box specials can be had for considerable discount, if available.

Norman P
Massachusetts, USA

Hello Kristoffer,

There are some web and mail order firms in the States, whom I would never use. Ask on BirdForum about what folks know about a vendor.
Incidentally, vendors in the States are probably not allowed to ship Zeiss products to Europe.

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back