• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica's expanded market plan. (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
I just found that you can buy the new Leica Trinovid HD binoculars
at Walmart in the US.

This will get Leica into more hands, and sounds like a good idea.

It looks like the new mid-level model will be the only one available there.

Jerry

As an on-line purchase or something you will find in the store? I find this hard to believe as I have only seen inexpensive optics at my local Walmarts.

CG

Wow I hate to hear that... It makes me think the new Trinovid HD isn't what it should be. IMO that would like devalue the Leica name and in the end result...quality. There is no free lunch.

There's some very high end stuff u can get on-line from Wal-Mart in numerous industries, so that wouldn't worry me so much. If they show up in the store, de-value to the brand would be to put it mildly.

There's some very high end stuff u can get on-line from Wal-Mart in numerous industries, so that wouldn't worry me so much. If they show up in the store, de-value to the brand would be to put it mildly.

There was a time when Costco would sell watches online, but nothing cheaper than a $14,000 Bréguet.

NDHunter, I tried to respond to your last PM but your in box is full and you need to clear some space.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back